Conclusion: How to Use Keywords for SEO
- Focus on 3-8 keywords total per article (primary, secondary and additional).
- Add keywords to Meta Descriptions, Meta Title Tags and page URLs.
- Use keywords in title, headers, Alt-Image tags.
- Insert keywords in the first and last paragraphs and evenly throughout.
- If it doesn’t work naturally, don’t use it. …
People also ask
As well as choosing good keywords you need to choose the right number of them. You shouldn’t only target 1 keyword, even if you have a very small budget or think that 1 keyword covers everything that you do or sell. Why not?
For some businesses, that might not seem a lot, but targeting 5 keywords doesn’t mean that your website will only rank for 5 keywords and get traffic from 5 keywords. This is because a keyword phrase with the same words in a different order, or with more or less “stop words” (a, the, for, etc.), counts as one keyword.
Micro or Blog Pages: Blog pages are the specific pages that focus on a particular topic. So for these pages strictly use one keyword per page. Write a keyword centered title tag, and Meta description tag. The On Page content should have keyword rich text supporting the keyword target.
With a range of keywords per page determined, we can estimate how many keywords we’ll track. Take the number of organic landing pages you’ve chosen Multiply that number by the range of keywords per page (1-4) to get your range, or Multiply the number of organic landing pages by 2.5, the average of the range.